1. Bring some of your most favorite little specials. We love capturing the details! Anything that is in the details for you, let's make this true.
2. Creative Lounge Areas: We love lounge areas that feature eclectic pieces + bright colors. It's a great way to infuse some personality into your wedding decor!
3. WINDOWS… and natural light. Think natural light for preparation shots.
4. Tidy-ish area (though, this generally doesn’t phase us too much… we will become re-decorators if necessary).
5. At the altar: hold each other. It can be fairly intimidating place folks. It is just you two. We give you permission to touch each other as much as you like (in the least creepy way possible, of course).
6. First kiss… take your hands out of your pockets!!!! (please refer to ingredient 5).
7. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
8. We know that a lot of planning and preparation has gone into this day… Unfortunately, this can lead to PTSD. Please. We want you to enjoy all your hard work. If there is anything we can do to help (eg. coffee run, wake up calls, become a celebrant etc) let us know. Let yourself be immersed in everything your wedding day is. Each day we shoot, we experience exuberant amounts of magic and we want you to look back and relive that through your photos.
9. We will leave you with this quote – “I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love.” – Dr. Seuss
If you have any other questions, whether we are working with you or not, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to help you out.